The Technology Services (TS) department manages and supports the information systems for the company. The bulk of this department consists of Systems Administrator & IT Manager who are assigned to each Business Unit.
Some of the main responsibilities of TS are:
- Adding and removing users login accounts
- Managing and supporting network infrastructure
- Managing and creating remote access options
- Procuring and setting up of all technology hardware and software, computers and printers.
- Coordinating distribution and setup of computers
- Maintaining computer and software inventories
- Managing network PC security, including viruses
- Technology Service Desk
- Developing technology strategies
- Assisting in implementation of technology solutions
- All servers implementation
- Exchange server maintaining OUTLOOK mail.